Friday, July 4, 2008

Bloggin in the fast lane

I've been so bad at updating this thing. I will try a little harder from now on.

Weeks ago we went to the Gold Coast to judge a skate comp. So much fun seeing everyone again.

Kirby moved up to the GC, poor little digger.

Trev was on fire all weekend, both skating and on the party. nice undies.

Crapstone is the best!

Jack's hair by Corbin.

look mum no beer!

2 Wallys

good cunts all round

Zee German was my pick of the night, she just had that 'take me home and piss on me' thing going on.

keeping my mouth shut on this.

ok i shall let you

ahh Niddy, what would life be like with out him. SHIT i tells ya!

Tom's got the look

not sayin nothin

way way to creepy for word
Shit got kinda loose but Father and held it down in the end. GC= Good Cunts.














No comments: